If you want to amp up your routine, there are several supplements available in the market that can do that for you. Natural pre workout supplements are one of these, and it effectively enhances workout performance safely! Here are 10 natural supplements you might want to take a look:
- Caffeine – studies have shown that consuming caffeine pre-workout increases endurance and alertness, improves focus and concentration, boosts pain tolerance, and helps burn fat in the process. If used with green coffee bean extract, it becomes an even more effective fat burner. Caffeine is one of the most effective pre-workout natural supplements because it works at the central nervous system.
- Whey Protein – pre workout consumption of whey protein is even more beneficial than consuming it after a workout because it fuels your muscles at the time you’re training and immediately starts protein synthesis. In a scientific study, a scoop of whey protein before a workout increases calorie burning over the next 24 hours.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil – aside from being great for cardiovascular health, omega-3 fish oil as a staple for pre workout supplement. It decreases muscle breakdown and increases protein synthesis, allowing your muscles to work better and workouts a lot easier. It is also rich in anti-inflammatory components for speedy recovery and puts an end to delayed onset muscle soreness. These same components also diminish risks of overuse injuries. The fatty acids in omega-3 fish oil promotes better calcium absorption so you’ll have strong bones.
- L-carnitine – an amino acid-like component, L-carnitine is both a potent fat burner and performance booster pre workout supplement. It boosts motivation through the increased production of adrenaline. The fact that L-carnitine is broken down into long-chain fatty acids also helps in improved heart health.
- Beta-alanine – When it comes to supplementing with beta-alanine, you can expect improved endurance due to its ability to form carnosine, a compound that regulates muscle acidity. Some studies show that taking beta-alanine also helps with muscle growth.
- Mucuna pruriens – Rich in L-Dopa content, mucuna pruriens’ one standout benefit is its ability to increase the production of the human growth hormone. An increase in the HGH enables the body to break down fat faster and develop more lean muscles. The L-Dopa content of this natural pre workout supplement increases testosterone levels, which in turn, effectively boost muscle mass. Mucuna pruriens can also promote mental alertness.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – In tandem with caffeine, green coffee bean extract is an effective fat burner because it is abundant in chlorogenic acid. This fat burning supplement has even been tested in human clinical trials and was found to help lose weight an average of 18 pounds over the course of 22 weeks in a study conducted in India.
- Capsicum – Primarily, capsicum is an effective fat burner since it activates the body’s metabolism through a series of events so fat is melted and broken down in the body much faster. It’s been proved in studies that fat oxidation is significantly increased when taking capsicum supplement. Capsicum is found in spicy foods as red pepper, chili, paprika, and more.
- L-arginine – When taken pre workout, L-arginine provides a number of beneficial effects most especially for increased muscle size, reduced after workout fatigue, and decreased recovery time. Due to the fact that L-arginine stimulates the production of growth hormone, increased muscle mass is also seen as one of its positive effects.
- Rhodiola rosea – while many supplements increase physical performance and endurance, Rhodiola rosea can increase mental endurance on top of increased physical strength. This supplement fights free radicals that can cause inflammation, which results to muscle fatigue. Rhodiola rosea is also seen to increase the levels of serotonin, which in turn reduces mental stress and anxiety.
A high-intensity boost during your workout routines can definitely be achieved. Get started with the 10 natural pre workout supplements above. Natural pre workout supplements work just as effectively without the associated side effects. However, don’t expect for the natural supplements to work magic, because it doesn’t. It takes the proper training, the right nutrition for your workout goal, and these natural supplements to see positive body results!